The girls had there first dance program on Saturday. They did tap and ballet and they were awesome. You can't tell that I am a proud mom. They had such a ball, they get 3 more programs and then they are done for the semester. We can't decide if were going to sign them up for next semester they kinda seemed like they were getting bored. For their tap dance the song was chickenpox for christmas and their ballet was to i saw mommy kissing Santa Clause. Ok so I am a retard because I do not know why half the words are underlined and the other half is not.
16 years ago






6 comments:
They look so cute and there costumes are adorable. I love dance programs, I guess that comes from growing up with a mom who taught dance. I will be so sad when haylee decides she doesn't want to take anymore.
Oh, they look so grown up in those pics! I bet they did Awesome and I LOVE those tourquoise little tutus! Ahhhhh, they are too Cute!
Good Job Girls!
They're so cute! I love the pictures.
They are so cute!
I am proud of my little princess' they did such a great job! They looked so darn cute!
Adorable! I love their costumes! How fun! I love that you're a proud mom.. you very well should be! I can't wait to get Claira into activities and see which ones she really likes and dislikes :)
Post a Comment