Saturday, April 4, 2009

BRYNLEE AND CYDNEE'S BRTHDAY


Thursday was the girls 5th birthday. Man how time flies. well on thursday we just took them to dinner and cake over at my dads house, and then celebrate their b-day on Saturday with all the family. The girls had a choice to go any where they wanted to go for their b-day dinner and you will never believe where they chose......CHILIES of all places to go that is what they said they wanted. So we went to Chilies and they loved it. Here are some pictures of Thursday I will post more after Saturdays party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES I LOVE YOU TONS..

5 comments:

Teryn said...

happy birthday girls! they're so cute!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

That is funny they picked Chilis.I am sure mine would pick either McD's or Golden Corral.

Hey for you blog list you can put the blog www.smithteamupdates.blogspot.com and then it will tell you when I di a new post. my actual blog is private so it does not do that. that is why i did the second public bog. anyway just thought i would let you know.

Denise H. said...

They are so cute! Happy Birthday girls!

tanni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS! SO SO CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THEY HAVE GROWN!

The Burke Family said...

Happy Birthday to Bryn and Cyd!!! I Love you so much!!! I can't believe how fast you are growing up!