Monday, February 23, 2009

CELION DION

Well it finally came the night I have been waiting for since November of 2007 when I bought my tickets. Me and Nellyn went and we had a blast. We went up early and we went to dinner at Applebee's at the Gateway, we finished just in time to go get our seats at the ESA. Our first seats were kinda in the nose bleed, they were ok you could see but we knew there were better ones at the bottom just calling our name. So about the 3rd or 4th song we scoped out some seats and we went for them and it was WONDERFUL. We were the 6th row from the stage and it was right where Celion walked up so we got to see her real close. She kept giving high 5 to the people right in front of us. By the time the concert was over our feet were hurting so bad that we took our shoes off and walked all the way to the car in our socks, people were looking at us like we were nuts. Boy my socks were black by the time I got home. It was a wonderful night, thanks Nellyn for going and having a wonderful night it was a much needed night out without the kids.

1 comments:

Denise H. said...

You Lucky Luck Girls!!!! I am so jealous! Looks like you had a Great time and SCORE on the seats!