Friday, February 13, 2009

SOME NOT SO GOOD NEWS:(

Well I haven"t been feeling well lately so I have been going to a bunch of doctors to try and figure it out. My family has a history of Crohns well my dad does. Anyway I go every now and then and get checked to make sure that I don't have it. My dr. decided we better go and have a colonoscopy.(if you have never had one I suggest you keep it that way the prep is horrible). I guess the dr. said everything looked fine but because of my family history he did some biopsies anyway. The dr. called me today to tell me my tests came back positive. I have the dreaded Crohns. Im so sad this is going to be hard to deal with but we caught it early enough that it shouldn't be to hard to control. So that is my bad news for the year I hope everyone eles is having a wonderful 2009.

6 comments:

tanni said...

aw i'm sorry. one of my friends has that too. let me know if i can help or if you need anything at all!

Teryn said...

I'm not sure what that is.. I'll have to google it. However, it sounds like it makes you sick and not feel well and I'm SO sorry. Glad that you had the insight to go to the doctor soon and detect it early.

Denise H. said...

I am so sorry! I'm not sure what it is either but have heard the DX from doing the coding for doctors.

That is so good that you caught it early and Good Luck with everything!!!

Nielson News said...

I, too, am glad that you caught it early and that it will be that much better to handle. We love you and we are there for you!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Thinking of you Crystal.... :)

Freckles said...

Wow, that is so crazy. I have heard that it is really good to catch it early, we'll be praying for you! Let us know if we can do anything! I don't know if you saw it, but I did draw your name for a free mini sitting, so if you're up for it sometime just let me know. Hope you get some energy back!