Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CYDNEE'S POOR KNEES

The summer has not even officially started and my kids already look like they have been abused. Last Saturday Cydnee was riding one of Abbi and Maddi's bikes and she fell over and skinned her knee pretty bad. Well then on Sunday she was running in flip flops and she fell again and started crying and was saying "not again, not another knee". HE HE She cracks me up.. Anyway well Thursday while I was at work I guess Cyd was out playing and she fell again on her knee and tore off the scab and reopened the wound. (worse this time). Tim said that she had blood running all the was to her toes. so he bandaged her up and she went on with her day. Well I got home form work and she was still playing and not more than 5 min went by and she started screaming again and guess what? Thats right she fell and scrapped her other knee...... Now both knees are damaged and her foot, so she is hating life right now. But here are her knees, hopefully this is not a sign on how the summer is going tobe.

2 comments:

tanni said...

Oh no! Poor kid! I hope its not a sign that your summer will be like that!

Jessica said...

Ouch... Poor Cydnee, tell her cousin Jessica used to have knees like that every summer. My mom even bought me knee pads to try out... lol!