Ok lets try this again... I had all my pictures on and had was almost done with the text and somehow I erased it all.
Today was memorial Day and we had a great time spending it with Tim's family. We went to the Provo Cemetary first and spent time there with our cousins Gina and Eric and there cute little girl Keira. We also got to spend some time with our niece Alexis and her cute new baby Chasent. The first couple of pictures are of some neat headstones at the Provo Cemetary and then there are some of Grandma and Grandpa Burke and Uncle Carl's headstone. The rest are of the fam. We then drove down to the Santaquin Cemetary to see Tim's dad's headstone and his Grandma and Grandpa Kerby. We had a picnic there and it was fun, people kept staring at us like we were crazy eating in the cemetary but that is ok. I didn't get any pictures of those headstones with my camara I got some with my phone but didn't get them on here. Over all it was a wonderful day and we are so thankful for all the people who fight for our freedom. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY.............
16 years ago














2 comments:
looks like a great memorial day :)
you still need to e-mail me so I can add you to my blog readers!
Teryn6@aol.com
https://www.cekaja.com/info/layanan-penyimpanan-foto-terbaik
Post a Comment