Thursday, June 25, 2009

A NIGHT OUT WITH MY COUSINS......

While we were in California we decided since Friday was my sisters wedding anniversary(16 years) that us and our cousins would go out. We left all the kids with my mom and aunt at the house and left. We had so much fun, it was nice to go hang out with them. I don't think that I have ever just hung out with my cousins since I have been married. Everyone had a real good time.

Me and Lisa. Can you tell we were enjoying making faces in every picture.

Mandy and Joe.. If she new this picture was posted I think she would kill me. he he Yea I guess Tim didn't want my face in this picture. :)


My cousin Lisa and my cousin Mandys new Husband Joe.

Tim being a dork and getting in the picture.

Oh aren't we so sweet. All the guys and Lisa.


Shannon, Stephen and my cousin Lisa

All the girls, oh and Kevins head in the background. Shannon and Stephen.














0 comments: