This last weekend me and my family went to California for my cousin Mandy's wedding reception. It was such a blast they had excellent food all the drinks you could think of. They had a dj playing music and everyone was dancing and having a good time. We took my niece Brianna with us so my nephew would have someone there his age to hang with and it turned out to be real fun. We even got pictures of my mom, which never happens and she hasn't even threatened to break my camara yet to get rid of them. HE HE So here are a bunch of random pictures for that night. I had so many more but couldn't put them all on here. So get ready for lots of pictures.
Lisa and my uncle Alan
























3 comments:
wow! looks like your trip to cali was loads of fun! You're so pretty! I love all the pictures of you and Tim together.. super cute!
Hi There! I was so glad to read on facebook that you have a blog too! I am adding you to mine if thats okay! isn't it such a great way to keep in touch and be able to see what people are up to? I love it. hope all is well with you.... looks like your trip was a blast!
Julia
Cute pictures. I love your dress for the wedding!
Post a Comment