Wow there has been so much that has gone on latley but here is an event that is exciting. A few days ago the girls decieded they wanted to ride there bikes with no training wheels. So Tim took off the training wheels and they just hopped on there bikes and took off. We didn't even need to help them. Now they think they are pro's they are riding off the curbs and Brynlee is standing up while riding. Im just not sure what I am going to do with those girls, they are growing up way to fast.











3 comments:
wow! that is so cool that they took off like that! way to go girls!
yay! I agree, they ARE growing up so fast! And I can't believe that they just took off without any help their first time riding without training wheels! wow!
Wow, they are growing up so fast! I can't believe they taught themselves. Great job girls!!!
Post a Comment