So this post is with all the kids. They had a lot of fun together, they hardly faught which was amazing. It was funny cause me and Nellyn had the same stroller and we had the twins in them, and everyone that walked by asked or looked at us like they were quads. We got the strangest looks it made is laugh. When we had the girls in their princess dresses it was funny to watch people break there necks to turn around and take a double look. My girls had a pink and blue princess dress and so did Maddi and Abbi so it really was like they were seeing double. Again this is not all the pictures, I would be here all night if I posted them all.

































16 years ago






1 comments:
Looks like so much fun!I love the picture of you all in the blog header!
Post a Comment