Wow has it really been since October since I blogged last? Well Im not going to put any pictures up on this post but I guess I will bring you up to speed on the things that were happening with our family.
Thanksgiving was a good holiday nothing to exciting happened. Christmas was fun, the girls are starting to get to be real fun except that there gifts are starting to get expensive.... The day after christmas we got in the car and headed down to California to spend the New Year with my family. We had a lot of fun we stayed there until the Sunday after the new year. The drive home sucked though cause I got sick a few days before we left and so I was not feeling well. It was so good to be home and in my own bed, and to get all the x-mas things put away.
Ok so we have been having medical problems with our chihuahua Taz, he has hemolytic anemia and so we have had to give him 3 blood transfusions (man was that expensive). But he is doing awesome now, we have spent more on him in his little life than we have spent on the girls since they were born, so word to the wise don't buy pedigree pets they have to many health issues.
Brynlee and Cydnee are doing really well in school they love going everyday. They both are reading at a first grade level so that is real awesome to sit and listen to them read us stories. Other than that we really have not had much go on in our lives in the last few months hopefully we continue to have a wonderful new year and hope for the best in everyway.
16 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment