Saturday, September 27, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this is getting crazy now. we were in the living room this morning i was cleaning up breakfast and told brynlee to go and brush her teeth. She started walking down the hall and started screaming saying that there was a snake in the house. I told her there was no snake in the house and when i went to look there was a SNAKE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might be re-thinking living in my house now they don't have a spray for snakes do they? I don't mind snakes i can pick them up and everything but when there in my house that is just wrong. I only got one picture and it started to slither away so i had to hurry and oick it up and take it outside.

5 comments:

tanni said...

I would FREAK OUT if I saw a snake in my house!!!! You are a BRAVE woman for picking that up! Good luck for trying to get rid of the snakes!

Teryn said...

OMG is right! Ahh! How freaky! We are discovering a TON of spiders out at our new house.. haven't seen any inside yet, but they are EVERYWHERE outside... time to call pest control!

Ali and Hayden said...

OK... I am SOOO glad that we haven't seen any tarantulas or snakes at our house, the worst we had was a little family of mice that it took us a week to get rid of. Good luck with all your critters!

Denise H. said...

Crazy is right! Snakes and triantulas I would be Freaking out! I hope you caught it, it looks pretty big.

Freckles said...

Wow, that is crazy stuff! I would tell Jeremy we were going to a hotel, I hate snakes and spiders! Good luck with all the pests!