
Well on Sunday we went up payson canyon and took some family pictures. It was so beautiful I can't believe the leaves are changing and falling off the trees already. Well Nellyn's family went with us, she took my family and I took hers. Here are some of the pictures that were taken with my camera I'm a retard and could not get the slide show to work so I will post more pictures later, we took so many good ones. Thank you Nellyn for going with us and helping they all turned out so good I am way excited. That was probably the only positive thing that happened this weekend. he he














4 comments:
Way cute pics! I love them!
Cute pics! The girls have beautiful long curls! I love it! Oh, and the two posts before this are too scary for me.... I would die! You are so tough.
Very Cute pictures! I love the way you edited them! You're girls are so cute!! I love their beautiful long hair and at the same time how different they are, very cute :) You and Tim don't look like you've aged a day! Good looking family :)
Really cute Pictures! I love the Fall leaves! It's so sad living so far away from the mountains I didn't even realize how much the leaves had changed until seeing your pics. :( We will have to go for a drive this weekend.
Post a Comment