Wednesday, September 24, 2008

YuCkY yUcKy YuCk.

MY MOM CALLED ME AT WORK YESTERDAY IN HESTARICS. SHE WAS IN THE BACK YARD AND WAS PICKING TOMOTOES OFF THE PLANTS AND SHE SAID SOMETHING JUMPED OUT AT HER. THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF WAS A SNAKE AND THEN A MOUSE. SHE WAS LIKE YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE IT WAS A TRAUANTULA!!!!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS NUTS BUT SHE SAID THAT SHE GOT THE SHOVEL AND PUT IT IN A CONTAINER. WEEELLLLLL WHEN I GOT HOME THERE WAS THE LITTLE SUCKER, WELL HE WAS QUITE LARGE AND YES IT WAS A TRAUNTULA. NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE BUG PEOPLE TO COME OUT AND RE-SPRAY, BECAUSE THEY WERE JUST HERE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES THEY ARE NOT THE BEST BECAUSE I WAS NOT GOING TO TAKE THE LID OFF. HE WAS A LITTLE JUMPER AND THE LONGER WE KEPT HIM IN THE CONTAINER THE MADDER HE GOT AND THE MORE HE TRIED TO JUMP OUT.














3 comments:

This is Us! said...

Yucky Yucky Yuck is right! I wouldn't have allowed that thing in my house! And it looks like you guys had a great time on your vacation. I'm jealous!

Denise H. said...

Oh YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is probably from the building around your house. I sure hope we don't find any of those creatures.

Hopefully the bug man can get rid of the rest if there are any more.

OH YUCKY!

tanni said...

That is pretty yuck! But that's nothing! In oklahoma during the summer you see giant trauantula's just crawling across the roads. Its crazy.