We went camping this weekend because it was the rifle hunt and Tim talked me and the girls into going. It was so much fun. We went down to Holden and camped with Shawn Mikesells family and they are such a hoot. There were about 50 people in our camp and 27 of them were kids and most of the kids were under 5 years old. CRAZY but fun. My girls have never been so dirty in all there life and they had a ball doing it, Cydnee was the dirtiest but Bryn had her share. Are firends little boy Carson could not stay clean for more than 5 min it was cracking us up. Sad to say we did not get a deer, all we saw the whole time were doe's and there were to many unters up there. It is a good thing that the weather was good because yes we stayed in a tent. It was nice we had a tent heater and very warm sleeping bags.
16 years ago

















3 comments:
Looks like Fun! Your girls look so Cute Dirty and it definitely looks like they had a lot of fun!
We also went on the deer hunt but stayed in Heaths parents cabin. Noone got a deer either. I heard that they gave out too many deer permits well over the deer population this year.
How fun!!! I'm sure the bath felt great for the girls. To bad you didn't get a deer but I think the funnest part is just camping and relaxing.
I remember LOVING camping when I was a kid... I can just imagine how much fun your little girls had!!
Post a Comment