Well Halloween
has come and gone. YAHOO bring on the CAVITIES. The worst part of Halloween is hearing the kids say can I have a treat all day long. Bryn and Cyd wanted to be princess and there was no talking them out if it so we made them into Cinderella and princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). They were counting down the days all week. But before we headed out we got their pictures taken with the other Burke clan. They were a pretty cute bunch also. We went trick or treating up in the river bottoms at the bottom of provo canyon. They always give the best treats the girls got lots of BIG candy bars they filled 2 baskets each with candy it was crazy. We also took my nephews with us and they had a blast. now that it is over I guess we can bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas how SAD.
16 years ago













5 comments:
They look BEAUTIFUL!!! And I love your little dog too!
we have the same problem with the kids asking for candy all day long and not wanting to eat anything real. I like the skeleton dog costume, we got Jack (our dog) a hot dog costume
The girls look adorable. Little Princess' how fun!!!
They are so cute! Natalie was cinderella too! I love the bone costume, too, Jack was a hot dog. Although we didn't even get to go trick or treating this year, Kai was sick and Jeremy was in India!
Loook at all those princesses! Poor Ty he is doomed with all those girls!! Pretty CUTE kids!!
Post a Comment