Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THE DAY AT LAGOON

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING PISSED TIM OFF HE DON'T LOOK TO HAPPPY
NELLYN AND MADDI

HERE IS MCKAYLEE AND ABBI
HERE IS THE TY GUY AND BRIAN
HERE IS CYDNEE AND BRANDON
HERE IS BRYNLEE AND BRIAN ON THE ODDESSY
AREN'T THESE LITTLE ANGELS SO CUTE AND INNOCENT......
MY BABIES ARE ALL GROWN UP AND DRIVING.... LOOK THEY ARE EVEN SHARING THE SAME CAR LETS HOPE THERE THAT WILLING WHEN THEY TURN 16
THEY LOOK SO THRILLED TO BE GETTING ON THE RIDES

7 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I am so glad to hear you have a blog...I am such a better blogger than my spacer. I will send you another invite incase you didn't get the first one.

Spencer and Stasha said...

Hello my friend I am so glad to see that you are a blogger!! Hope to see you at the derby Sat

Miriam said...

That looks like a fun day at Lagoon! The 30 meals thing is amazing you really should try it. I am glad you started blogging we need to keep in touch.

Denise H. said...

Great Pictures! I can't believe how grown up your little ones are and how long their hair is getting.

They are too Cute!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Ha ha! LOVE the pic of Tim! I laughed out loud! He is gripping the steering wheel pretty hard too. He reminds me of a little kid at Lagoon whose mom wouldn't buy him any ice cream, then made him go on a stupid ride with his little sister! Love it!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

K, so I just looked closer and it is not a steering wheel. Oops... you knew what I meant though!

Nielson News said...

LOL I laughed when I saw Tim's picture. I love the comment made about him looking like he couldn't have ice cream and such. That made me laugh even harder. :D What a hoot!!!