YOU GOTTA LOVE THE ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS THAT COMES WITH CARS NOW DAYS. WHAT DID OUR PARENTS DO WITH US WHEN WE WENT ON ROAD TRIPS?
HERE IS ONE WITH KAREN AND DAN WITH JAN, TIM, ME AND THE GIRLS.
BRYNLEE AND CYDNEE SLEPT WELL IN THE CAR ON THE WAY HOME. THEY USED EACH OTHER AS PILLOWS.









3 comments:
Oh Wow! It is so good to see some new pictures of Reed and Julia. Looking at Reed is like seeing Grandpa all over again.
They are such Great people. I am so glad that you guys got to visit them.
I'm glad you guys got to visit Reed and Julia! I miss going to Arizona for family reunions :) Too bad Uncle Reed isn't feeling very well. :(
We went to Denver a few weeks ago and bought a dvd player for the car and it was great! We haven't tried headphones with the kids, but after listening to the same movie 3 times, I'm starting to think we should look into it :)
Hope you guys are well, I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment