Sunday, August 24, 2008

THE HAIR DO GONE WRONG........


OK SO MY GIRLS WANTED TO SLEEP AT AUNTIE AND UNCLE'S (MY SISTER AND BROTHER IN LAW) BECAUSE THEY LOVE PLAYING WITH MY NEPHEWS AND NOBODY MAKES PANCAKES LIKE UNCLE. CYDNEE SAYS THAT MINE ARE NOT THE SAME, WHAT A LITTLE BRAT. LOL OK SO THEY WERE GOING TO GO TO THE OWL'S GAME TODAY SO WE SAID OK THEY COULD SPEND THE NIGHT BECAUSE TIM WAS GOING TO GO WITH. WELL WE GET THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING OF A PICTURE OF CYDNEE, AND THE HAIR DO UNCLE GAVE HER. I TOLD HIM HE BETTER TRY AGAIN AND HE SAID THAT WAS AS GOOD AS IT GETS. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY BOTH MY GIRLS WENT OUT IN PUBLIC LOOKING LIKE RAG-A-MUFFINS. IM JUST GLAD I WAS NOT THERE. HERE IS A SHOT OF CYDS HAIR HE WOULD NOT SEND ME ONE OF BRYN SO HERS MUST HAVE BEEN WORSE.

9 comments:

Nielson News said...

Leave it to a man to do hair like that. lol I think it's hilarious!!

tanni said...

Ha ha ha oh my! Good try I guess! You should just post a pic of bryn's!

Denise H. said...

HaHa! That is Cute!

The Burke Family said...

I guess at least he tried! I'm sure the girls didn't mind less torture!

This is Us! said...

That is great! I am sorry to say that I probably couldn't do much better. I have no idea how to girls hair. Maybe that is why I have so many boys!

Devin said...

That is so funny! I don't mind if you have my name listed with Lowder, that is fine. Thanks :)

Devin said...

Sorry that last comment really isn't from Devin it is from me (miriam) :)

Anonymous said...

noting wrong with the hair it looks good

Anonymous said...

Uncle didn't do Brynlee's hair it was still fixed from the day before. Brynlee didn't want uncle to fix it. So there was no picture to send.