Tuesday, August 12, 2008

STUPIED TIRE SHOPS!!!!!!

OK SO I HAVE TO VENT FOR A MOMENT. I WENT TO THE BIG O IN SPANISHFORK TO HAVE MY TIRES ROTATED, THE JOINT WAS EMPTY WHEN I GOT THERE BUT AMAZINGLY IT STILL TOOK THEM 1 HOUR TO ROTATE MY TIRES. THE GUY NOTICED THAT I WAS GETTING INPATIENT, (WHO WOULDN'T WHEN YOU HAVE TWINS RUNNING AROUND). ANYWAY HE COMES TO ME ANS SAYS THAT THEY ARE JUST PUTTING MY LUGNUTS BACK ON AND THEN MY CAR WOULD BE DONE. WELL.......... I GET HOME AND WAS TALKING TO TIM AND NOTICED THAT THEY DIDN'T MENTION THAT I HAD A CHUNK OF TIRE MISSING ON THE WALL OF THE TIRE(WHICH I KNEW WAS THERE), AND SO I STARTED LOOKING AND TO FIND OUT THEY NEVER ROTATED MY TIRES, BECAUSE THAT TIRE WAS IN THE SAME SPOT IT WAS BEFORE. SO 1 HOUR OF MY DAY WAS WASTED. GRRRRRRRRRRRR SO FROM NOW ON YOU MIGHT WANT TO MARK YOUR TIRES AND MAKE SURE THEY REALLY ROTATE THEM.

5 comments:

Denise H. said...

That is Horrible! It is hard to trust a lot of mechanics and I always wonder if they ever do what they charge your for.

I hope you called and spoke with a manager.

This is Us! said...

Hey Crystal,

I am glad you found me. I feel like I haven't seen you in well forever. Hope life is going great for you. Your girls are adorable. Keep in touch!!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Well, not about the tires....but that you started blogging! You are going to love it Crystal. It is so fun. Well, we need to get together again...hope all is well with you!

Freckles said...

Welcome to blog land! I'll add you to my list on my blog! Yeah. Now we can keep in touch a little better, but we still need to hang out sometime as well!

Nielson News said...

Ok, that just really sucks! I would've been extrememly frustrated as well.