Last night the girls were on my bed watching wuz wuz wuzby and they knew as soon as dancing with the stars came on I was going to change the channel. WEll when I turned the channel Brynlee turned into an evil child. She was jumping up and down screaming and crying because she didn't want me to turn the channel. You know she's been real onry when Tim gets mad and hollers at her because he hardly ever gets mad at the kids. (thats my job lol). Believe it or not she was sassying off (no not her never) and so i grabed her to walk her to her room. (kicking and screaming and more like speed walking) and when she went into her room I went into the door frame!!!!! I was so mad and cussing it hurt so bad. WEll I'm pretty sure its broke I went to the neighbor and they fixed me right up and got me all taped up. Not to mention that I had to go to work today and work 12 hrs on my feet. I'm ready to die tonight. If it ever happens again I will have a child up for sale. Im really not trying to be a big baby I just thought you could share my pain for just one min. And pictures just don't show the damage with the credit it deserves.
16 years ago







4 comments:
OUCH! I know how bad that hurts and to be on your feet all day makes it worse! Kids! I bet your looking forward to the hormone filled teen years!
I love reading your blog, it keeps us up to date on you guys since we don't get to see you!
OH OUCH!!!!!!!!! Good Luck at work and I hope it heals fast!
It serves you right for getting mad at my princess! I'm sure that she wasn't acting as bad as your making it sound! Not my BRYN!!! JK It's a good thing we have good neighbors in the medical field! ;)
Let me know if I can help you out!
That sucks! Hope it feels better soon.
Post a Comment