Ok so Stasha tagged me so here goes.....
What's your husband's name? Timothy Richard Burke
How long have you guys been married? 7 years and 4 months
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? Ha Ha I always tell him he is old but he is only 31
Who eats more sweets? I think we are about the same on sweets neither of us eats alot.
Who said "I love you" first? This is horrible but I'm not sure who said it first, but I think it was him
Who is taller? Tim
Who is the better singer? Neither of us can hold a tune.
Who does the laundry? I do most of it he helps me put them away I have OCD so I am to picky on how they are folded and done
Who pays the bills? Again there is my OCD so I pay all the bills I would go crazy if I didn't
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? We both mow the lawn
Who cooks dinner? Ha Ha neither of us can really cook, he FIXES dinner on tuesdays and thursdays when I work late but I do the rest of the time.
Who drives? I can never get him to drive, he is just like his brothers they don't like to drive
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? NOT ME I am to stubborn but Im getting better
Who kissed who first? It was a tie we went for it at the same time
Who asked out who first? I believe he asked me out first
Who wears the pants? We both wear them equally
Well now that I have been tagged and participated now I am going to tag Nellyn, Denise, Gina and Shantelle
16 years ago






1 comments:
Thanks for the Tag! I finally posted mine.
Post a Comment