Ok so I know im the biggest dork but that is ok. I'll admit I am a pretty BIG Twilight fan I have read all 4 books like 6 or 7 times. I have had my tickets for the midnight showing on thursday night for a long time. Well my sister asked me the other night what I wanted for christmas and I told her she could buy me this hoodie jacket that I saw in Hot Topic in the mall, (a twilight one of course). But I told her she would need to give it to me early so that I could wear it to the movie on Thursday night. Well she texted me back and said LOL and that was all the conversation... WEELLLLLLL last night she called me at 6:30Pm and told me that I needed to come over right away and if I didn't she was going to kick my A**. So we went over to her house and they said here is your x-mas present and guess what!! Yep that is right they got me my TWILIGHT JACKET. YEA YEA YEA.. That was a very awesome gift and I was so excitied. THANK YOU SO MUCH Shannon and Stephen I love you guys a ton. So now I have a new jacket to wear to the movie........ YAHOOOOOOOOOOO







5 comments:
Ha ha ha! You crack me up! I love twilight too! But I think you may appreciate it more then me. LOVE the jacket!!!
HaHa! Yay for you!
I just started reading the 1st book and I like it so far but haven't gotten into it enough yet to want to see the movie but I am sure I will.
You will have to let us know if the movie is worth all of the suspense.
Yes you are a DORK! LOL I would have bought the jacket and then tortured you by letting you know that I had it for you and that you would have to wait for christmas to wear it!!! Hahaha JK I still cannot believe that we have to wait until FEB I am still so mad!!!
Hope you have a great day!
I thought you might think this post is interesting. This is a friend of Ashleys who visited the town of Forks where the Twilight series is based out of. She even has pics.
http://joshandkenz.blogspot.com/2008/11/weekend-with-edward-cullen.html
I am dying to know how the movie was!!!! Let us know!
Post a Comment