Yea!!! So Twilight came out on Thursday night at 12:00am and I was there with Tim and his cousin Gina to watch the movie. I thought it was awesome, it had a few cheesy spots and it had a few funny moments but over all I think they did a pretty good job. Most of the actors did a good job. I don't think Jacob acted very well and Jasper's character made me laugh through the whole thing. Well I liked it so much the first time that on Friday night me and Nellyn had a girls night out. We went to Panda Express and then we went to the 10:45pm show of twilight, and the movie is much better the second time around. Well my sister is going to go see it on Sunday and so now I might go with her, ha ha I know that's silly but this time if I go I'm going to take my niece Brianna and then I will be done until the movie comes out on dvd.
Oh yea Happy Birthday Brianne yesterday, time is flying and we are getting older ;(
16 years ago






3 comments:
You are Funny! That is good to hear that it was good. That would be so bad to get everyones hopes up and then be a horrible movie.
I can't believe you seen it that many times. I must be horrible because I never even read the books yet. I just never thought they were what I would like. I have been getting crap for the past little while, so I guess I better read them. Thanks for remembering, you are good!
I've seen it twice so far, so you're not alone. I liked it a lot too!
Post a Comment